How does it work?
- 360 reports will contact you via email and ask you to complete a form supplying the email of your feedback providers, i.e. your line manager, direct reports and colleagues
- 360 reports will send each of them an email, containing a link to the online questionnaire. This is then completed on-line and received by 360 reports
- each person selected will then assess the individual for their current performance level on the same set of behaviours using a simple to use rating scale
- 360 reports will also email you an email containing a link to the questionnaire, which you complete about yourself
- 360 reports will then compile your report and email it to you
Implementing 360 Degree Feedback ?
How long will it take to complete the questionnaire?
- Each questionnaire takes approximately 20 minutes to complete
How can 360 feedback be used?
- Make you aware of your strengths and development needs
- Make you aware of how your colleagues perceive your behaviour at work
- To help you identify your strengths and how to maximise these
- To provide you with the basis of a personal development plan
- To give you feedback on the competence and skill set of your business
- To help create a culture of open feedback and discussion of behaviour
Who uses 360?
Anyone who is committed to improving their performance at work.
- Senior managers
- Business owners
- Middle managers
- First level managers
- HR Managers