360 DEGREE FEEDBACK FACILITATOR COURSE
Why you need to attend
Whether you are a consultant, human resource professional, trainer, manager or psychologist, this 1 day 360 degree feedback facilitator course provides a complete programme of how to successfully introduce, facilitate feedback and get the best out of 360 feedback.
360 can be used in many ways including using it to highlight development needs, in a Coaching capacity or introducing it into your company as a piece of organisational development. This programme is designed to answer the following questions for you:
- How can I successfully introduce the 360 degree feedback?
- What is best practise communication of 360?
- How can I avoid the pitfalls and fear of the process?
- How can I support individuals get the best from their 360?
- How can I facilitate feedback to maximise effectiveness and so that individuals are motivated to change?
- How can I create the best 360 for my organisation?
This one-day programme is a careful mix of theory and practice with group discussions and role-play. You will receive a pre-programme pack prior to attending and be encouraged to complete some recommended reading. You will also complete a 360 degree feedback your self, receiving your individual 360 degree feedback report on the course, with a follow-up 360 telephone feedback session with the course trainer on completion of the programme.
You will receive a comprehensive manual, and a best practise implementation pack for you to use in your organisation.
THE PROGRAMME DETAIL
On the 360 degree feedback programme covers the following:
- The need for 360° Degree Appraisal at an individual, team and organisational level
- Traditional versus Multi rater Appraisal
- Understanding Competencies and their associated Behavioural Items
- The nature of Competency Frameworks
- Overview of 360° Degree Feedback Questionnaires available
- The Feedback Report
- Follow-up 'Mini Reports' & Group / Team reports
- Understanding & Interpreting the Feedback Report
- Why you should be considering the use of 360 degree feedback to develop your staff
- Best practise for successfully implementing a 360 degree feedback system
- Avoiding the pitfalls and addressing the commonly held fears
- Facilitating Feedback to individuals & groups
- Using 360 degree feedback in the Executive Coaching process
- Creating change and setting Individual / Team Development Plans
- Feedback of your individual 360° Degree Appraisal reports
WHO WILL BE RUNNING THE PROGRAMME?
Your Trainer The programme is run by Helen Askey. Helen has a Masters Degree in Human Resource Development, is a former senior manager in business and is a Certified Trainer of NLP. She specialises in 360° Degree feedback and has implemented 360° systems in a number of major organisations.
The programme will provide you with
- A robust, effective and structured method that you can use to obtain outstanding results with your clients or staff
- Emphasis on your self-development as much as using 360 in your workplace
- Plenty of opportunity to practice new skills, techniques and models
This programme is held three times each year. The cost of attending the one day programme is £375 plus VAT.
Please contact us for details of the next programme. Contact us