How we define coaching
Coaching is a solution focused, specific and proactive approach to support people in defining and achieving their goals and aspirations.
So how does it work?
Coaching is based on a partnership in which one person (the coach) facilitates a move towards the goals, while the other (the coachee) explores the options available for creative solutions.
Strong coaching partnerships help individuals to break free of self-imposed limits, become clearer about their goals and more determined and likely to make things happen.
Coaching is designed to enhance performance. It does this with questions which generate insight and new options, and an interactive style which motivates the coachee to act.
Benefits of using a coach for the 360 Degree Feedback
We offer you the opportunity to meet with a trained 360 degree feedback coach who can work with you so that you get maximum value from your 360. Your coach helps you to stand back, work through the report and make meaning from it for you.
Your coach will help you to:
- Spot patterns in your report
- Manage your own reactions to your report
- Identify your strengths
- Identify areas for your development
- Develop a plan for communicating to your respondents what you are going to do next
- Create choices for your development
- Target development opportunities for you within your role
- Define your measures of success for your development
This coaching session will usually last for up to 2 hours, and will give you the foundation for your development path.
Act now, take that first step into a new and exciting future.
Please contact us to arrange this and agree your investment for this meeting. Contact us